MULTIBOR PEDICURE BIT Set “CRACKS” 5pcs in Box
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- b100R-“TURBO-Pointy”-10mm, 40 GRIT
- 90R -“TURBO”-9mm, 40GRIT
- h130G-“STANDARD-Pointy”- 13mm, 80 GRIT
- 90B-“FINISH”-9mm, 150 GRIT
- h130B-“FINISH-Pointy”- 13mm, 150 GRIT
Reusable 5pcs Pedicure Bit Set “CRACKS” made from composite materials in a plastic box. Used in Pedicure Procedures to remove very rough heels, big corns, calluses and cracked heels .Fits pedicure machines that use 2,35mm or 3/32″ shaft. To be sterilized in disinfectant liquid before re-use. Work with protective safety glasses. Best way to clean epithelial debris from the drill bits is with an ultrasound sterilizer. Not to be heated above 70 C. Each bit can last from 30 to 50 procedures.