MULTIBOR Pedicure Bit Set – HEELS (5 per container)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.24 with More info
- 127G – 80 Grit Medium Grade, 13mm
- 127B – 150 Grit Fine Grade, 13mm
- 127R – 40 Grit Coarse Grade, 13mm
- 90G – 80 Grit Medium Grade, 9mm
- 100B – 150 Grit Fine Grade, 10mm
Reusable 5 piece pedicure bit HEELS set is made from composite materials and comes complete with plastic container. Used in pedicure procedures to remove rough skin from heels, calluses and cracks. Fits pedicure machines that use 2.35mm or 3/32″ shaft. To be sterilised before re-use. Work with protective safety glasses and gloves. Autoclave safe. Not to be heated above 70 C. Each bit lasts approximately 30 procedures.