MULTIBOR 50B Blue Reusable Pedicure Sanding Bit 5mm, Fine 150 GRIT
How does this work?
Glad you asked!
If you are new to LatitudePay, you will need this stuff:
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.49 with More info
- 150 GRIT – Fine Grade – 5mm
- Lasts up to 30 procedures
- Weight 1.90gms
- Used in pedicure procedures. Fits pedicure machines that use a 2.35mm or 3/32″ shaft
- Has recommended rotation speed of 28,500 rpm
- Used for gentle polishing of keratinized areas by making light, gliding movements without pausing or pressing on one spot. Also gentle polishing of skin around nails.
- To be sterilised before re-use.
- Work with protective safety glasses and gloves
- Best way to clean epithelial debris from the drill bits is with an ultrasound steriliser.
- Not to be heated above 70 C