MULTIBOR Reusable Pedicure Sanding Bit-h130B-“FINISH-Pointy”-13mm,150 GRIT
How does this work?
Glad you asked!
If you are new to LatitudePay, you will need this stuff:
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- h130B-“FINISH-Pointy”- 13mm,150 grit
- Last up to 50 procedures
- Weight- 2.75gr.
- Used in Pedicure Procedures. Fits pedicure machines that use 2,35mm or 3/32″ shaft
- Has recommended rotation speed of 17 000 rpm
- Used for final polishing of feet and heels also for treatment of fissures requiring delicate handling.
- To be sterilized in disinfectant liquid before re-use.
- Work with protective safety glasses.
- Best way to clean epithelial debris from the drill bits is with an ultrasound sterilizer.
- Not to be heated above 70 C